Xmada Fitness, Inc. makes it possible to team up with the most motivating, creative and successful Master Trainers to help you lose weight, tone your body and get in shape. All our employees are trained professionals that will take you to the next level of fun fitness. We provide a service to you.
To guide others toward the amazing experience of living in their bodies with confidence and joy. We are caregivers who try not only to physically inspire others, but also give people the faith to ask more of themselves. We educate to increase the knowledge about the mind, body, and soul. It is our mission to promote healthy lifestyle changes in a positive manner until the goals of the individual are accomplished and dreams come true.
We have a variety of programs to offer such as:
- Boot Camp: Challenges combined with resistance training, circuit training, interval training, and cardiovascular endurance.
- Weight Training: Muscular strengthening and endurance.
- Kids in Motion: Delivering fun and fitness, with healthy eating habits.
- Yoga: Become more in touch with your self while stretching, breathing and strengthening your entire body.
- Caribbean Moves: Move and groove your body to choreographed Caribbean Beats.
- Senior Fitness: Exercise promotes health. Physical activity can improve stamina, strength and mood. Chair-exercise moves will stimulate the muscles, blood, lungs and heart
- Kick Boxing: High-intensity workout, burning 300-600 calories incorporating athletic drills and punches working your entire body.
- Aqua Aerobics: Working out in the pool is an excellent non-impact way to build strength, reduce body fat, and increase flexibility.
- Hip Hop Dance: Have fun moving to the music, burning 200-500 calories while learning the latest dance steps.
- Sports Training: Specializing in the areas of Speed, Agility, Quickness Training and Strength.
- Pilates: Work your overall body fitness by elongating muscles and providing balance between body and mind.
- Nutritional Guidance: You are what you eat! Low cost healthy plans just for you. “Cook your way to a better life”
Beginners, intermediate and advanced are welcome, male and female of all ages. All classes are conducted by Certified Fitness Instructors.